Thursday, September 23, 2010

Nathan | Senior 2011 | 9.23.10

When I tell someone that I am 17 years old, have a photography business, and am a senior in high school, well...they don't usually believe it!  If you were to ask me what the best thing about this year is, I would say getting to photograph others who are in the same stage of life that I am!  I especially enjoy shooting friends.  I felt so honored when Nathan asked me to shoot him!  Take his pictures that is.  :)  We had no idea that the first location we chose to meet was where he attended preschool!




We could not have chosen a more beautiful day.  The evening sun spotlighted Nathan perfectly!

 


Nathan is a super talented drummer!  Not only does he play with the 
Madison Central High School Band, but he uses his talent regularly at church. 



Nathan suggested we use the warehouses by Central.  Mom and I checked them out earlier that week and found a new side we hadn't used before!  Great spot!  He has this look down.


Even though his schedule was tight to get pictures in and get back to Central where the band was participating in the exibition at Tournament of the Bands, look at these shots!

 

I wish that everyone was as relaxed as Nathan on their photo session!



Just plain...fun!


When Nathan asked me to do his senior pictures I immediately told him that we had to use the car!  I don't really think that bothered him much...I mean look at it!  :)




Last picture...look at his eyes!!



"What lies before us and what lies behind us are
small matters compared to what lies within us."
-Thomas Edison


Kay

1 comment: