Monday, September 13, 2010

Jeff & April | 9.13.10

Recently, I again had the opportunity to shoot with Lexington photographer Marissa Noe.  She has been so willing to let me tag along and learn everything I can!!  The best part about it ... we have so much fun together!  Get ready for a long blog post.  I can't say it enough, I had WAY TOO MUCH FUN!

Opened the door ... into the suite ... snagged this shot.  Worth a thousand words!  Wonder what she's thinking.  This is the day every girl waits for.


The room was perfect for pictures!  Big windows = great lighting! 
How about having your makeup done by a friend all the way from Texas!


 

A positively radiant bride!

 

Into the dress ...



Right before the ceremony started, I stepped back into the room where the bridal party was.  To my surprise, I found this going on!!  How hilarious!  No peeking, Jeff!  And, you have to love the picture to the right!!  Atmosphere was high excitement and energy, for all parties!


Applause for the musicians!!  What an absolutely fabulous renditon of You Raise Me Up.






  Isn't this smile contagious?


   Off to the reception ... could there be a more beautiful place than this farm?


What a fun group!  They were so excited about jumping, and let me tell you, those girls had on high heels!


Okay.  Let me fill you in on the story behind this little guy.  [Won't he make a handsome groom someday!]  He patiently waited alongside his dad until we were finished with a few of the group shots.  Afterwhich, he kindly informed me that he wanted his picture taken.  Get this - he even picked out a specific spot!  Too precious, couldn't stand not to share!  Love that pose!


This is the second wedding occasion that DaRae & Friends have catered when I've been present.   I knew right away the taste and presentation of the food would be beautiful!!  Well, I was right...






Some favorites of the new "Mr." and "Mrs."  ...






"In nothing are we as rich as in our memories;
 they are pictures painted by our hearts,
 and nothing can erase them." -Flavia


Finally, the sun began to set on a beautiful wedding day ...


"For where your heart is, there your treasure will be also."
Matthew 6:21

Kay

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics!! Love them all :) Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots= you did an excellent job! I am thrilled. Thank you for sending- I will forwarded to Connors parents and grandparents to see his portrait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the mom of Connor, "the little guy" in your pictures. The picture was great and thank you for being so understanding of his eagerness to be photographed! What a ham!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful shots! You have an awesome talent at capturing emotion :)

    ReplyDelete