Saturday, September 4, 2010

up, up, and away! 9.4.10

Life is in full swing for me at the University of the Cumberlands, and while I've not had time to do portraits, I've had my camera in hand every day.  Part of that comes from the blessing of being able to have a workstudy position in Media Relations... then the rest of it comes from the fact that I just can't help it... I'm a photographer.  :)

The first week of the fall semester is "Welcome Week."  There are all sorts of different events each night - everything from movies on the lawn to laser tag.  One of the big attractions this year was the hot air balloon rides.  I didn't have time to go up for a ride... however, I had a big thrill taking pictures of something so out of the ordinary.  It was a pretty neat sight!


jill <><
__

No comments:

Post a Comment