Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Leigha & Braeden! [Cousins] 10.18.10

Since being back on campus here at University of the Cumberlands, my weekends are pretty packed with different events, and yes - I hate to say it - lots of homework.  However, there was one day that I kept open on my calendar from the very beginning... the Saturday of Leigha & Braeden's 1st birthday party!


Talk about a birthday party done right!  Holli did a great job - from the balloons to ordering the cakes, everything was beautiful!  We were so excited to get to see Leigha.  We hadn't seen her in quite a while, and although she has really grown, as soon as I saw those big, shining, blue eyes - I knew it was the same baby! 


We've had the opportunity to watch Mr. Braeden closely this past year as he has grown up. 
We felt so honored to receive an invitation to his first birthday party!



So let me ask you...who's spoiling who?!


It was hilarious to watch the different cake-eating approaches. 
Leigha just kicked back and kinda licked on the icing...


Braeden however... wasted no time in demolishing a piece of
his own birthday cake before moving on to a piece of Leigha's!


Sleeping princess.




How amazing you're already ONE!
What a precious little person you've become!




We love you Leigha & Braeden!

jill and kay

1 comment:

  1. Jill and Kay:
    Hi! I am Braeden's Aunt (Holli's sister) and I live in Arkansas and I just wanted to tell both of you that you have done an amazing job capturing Braeden's first year and although I rarely get to see him, your pictures have helped me "see" him grow up! Thank you so much!
    DeShea

    ReplyDelete