Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hunter | Senior 2011 | 9.1.10

Here at jk photography, we get really excited when someone calls us to do senior pictures for...a guy!!  They don't usually want their pictures taken, but their mom does.  Hunter was a different story - he was SO enthusiastic, which made me excited to take them!


When we first showed up and gave him the run down of our location ideas, he said, "Awesome!" 
I knew right then this was going to be a great session.  :)

 



Because Hunter is interested in modeling, we did some different things. 
I so enjoyed the opportunity to get outside the box!


I'm a huge fan of the "urban" look in the next pictures.  Finally! 
A chance to use some of our new location ideas!

 




Originally, we came to this spot for the train cars...well, the minute I spotted these huge cylinders we definitely had to stay longer!





If you have had a session with us, you know that we like to use a field.  I couldn't resist heading out there for a different look.  It's not an urban look, but really, how can you not like these?







Thanks for looking!  Hope you enjoyed seeing the pictures as much as I enjoyed shooting them!  Feel free to leave us a comment.

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment