Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ben & McKenna | 5.30.12

When I spent some time with my friend Kristen Booth, at her home in California, I had the opportunity to go with her for Ben & McKenna's 3 year anniversary shoot. We began the session at a park close to L.A.  There were so many fantastic places!



McKenna is a photographer herself, and had the great idea of bringing along a picnic blanket and playing scrabble!


Oh man, I like these next two SO much.  There is something different about the light in California.  It just seems so much easier to find!  These two are perfect for each other.  :)



Side note:  I almost got hit by a fancy Audi after taking this next picture.  After making it to the sidewalk, Kristen cheerfully exclaimed, "Well if you had died, at least it would have been from an Audi!"  ;)


Now for something new!  After enjoying my first experience at In-n-Out Burger, (for which I now have frequent cravings) we headed out to a bridge.  After dark - even better.  This was such a fun place to shoot - in different lighting, being pushed to get different angles, and in a tiny space!


This was an incredibly busy bridge!  But, being a photographer you just have to do everything possible to get the perfect shot.  After much waiting, watching and listening, Kristen ran across the bridge.  It was a success!



Such a fun night!  Thanks Kristen, for letting me tag along!

Kay
__

No comments:

Post a Comment