Thursday, May 17, 2012

Drew & Cassie | 5.17.12

So, I wasn't actually able to be there for Cassie & Drew's session... but I called dibs on blogging!

Drew & Cassie have known each other since they were very little, as their two families were close friends. Time and distance separated them over the years, but a book contest at the University of the Cumberlands gave them a chance to renew that friendship. 

See? Drew & Cassie then... and Drew & Cassie now! :)



I have to share a funny story... I was eating lunch in the cafeteria at Cumberland one day and Cassie was talking about what her boyfriend (Drew) was planning for her for Valentine's Day.  She turned to me and said, "Are you my Valentine's gift?"  (Meaning a photoshoot with Kay & I.)  The funny part was... I WAS her Valentine's day gift and didn't even know it!  Drew had talked with Kay and secretly planned a special session as a gift for Cassie!  :)  


Who wouldn't love these expressions!?  ;)




I first met Cassie about a year ago when she came up to me at one of our first FUSE worship services on campus and said, "Hi, my name is Cassie, and whenever I get married - you and your sister are going to do my wedding pictures, ok?" :)





Way to go, Drew!  I'm so glad we were able to be part of your surprise for Cassie!  :)

Jill (& Kay)
__

No comments:

Post a Comment