Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fain Boys | 5.17.12

8 year old triplets = SO MUCH FUN.

These three boys are not only rambunctious, but handsome too! We had the BEST time laughing at jokes, being silly, and playing football.  Mom, Jill, and I walked away with some interesting stories!  Check out my new friends.  :)



They were quite impressed by my ability to remember their names, but more impressed that I could match the correct name to the correct face!  :)


One thing I so enjoy about doing twins and triplets is getting to see just how different each of them are.  These three brothers are most definitely different!  But one thing they all have fun with is... football!  We headed to Madison Central's football field to find it was empty... perfect!  The boys enjoyed a break in posing and threw around the ol' pig skin.  :)



I don't think I'd wanna go against these three fellas.



Kudos to Dr. Fain - would you believe he pulled this off as a complete surprise to his wife?!  We couldn't believe it!  Especially considering that keeping these three boys quiet is no small feat.  :)  (But I'll admit that I believe he was more nervous and stressed out about pictures than the boys were!)





What a great night we had with these boys!  They even graciously allowed me to take a picture with them, though not before asking permission from the oldest - of course.  ;)  Looking forward to working with you guys again!

Kay & Jill
__

No comments:

Post a Comment