Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Madelyn | 11.2.10

The girls [Jill and Kay] said that if I made this fun and not an English paper, then I could write about Madelyn.  So here goes.  Three words: ball of energy.  And that pretty much describes Madelyn's session!!  :)  From the minute she got out of the car she didn't stop moving...oh wait.  There was this one time...

  
Wish you could have heard the giggles coming from Madelyn as
she played peek-a-boo with her Mom!  It made us laugh too. 


Time for a wardrobe change!  Get a load of the boots.  U-R-2-cute, Madelyn!

  
Of all the pictures the girls do, I always, ALWAYS love the ones
with moms or dads playing.  It just doesn't get much better than this!


We told you, Madelyn was interested in this and that,
and everything in sight!


Some day you'll ask for my autograph.



An absolute favorite from the morning's session ... simply beautiful!


I'm sure you would agree that one of the best things
we've ever been called ... is MOM.


"As soon as I saw you, I knew and adventure was about to happen."
Winnie the Pooh



-Carole [for Jill and Kay]

2 comments:

  1. good job, mom! we're so proud of you! :)

    love,
    jill & kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, well, well.......see I knew you could post something without the "teacher" coming out in you! HA! Loved the comment of the b/w photo of her where you said...."Someday you'll ask for my autograph"! Job well done Carole! Great photos girls! :)

    ReplyDelete