Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dillon & Jody | 11.24.10

Jody is one of my best friends (and my suitemate), and I was so excited when she called me this past summer to tell me that Dillon asked her to marry him... and she said yes! 


One of the initial ways Jody & Dillon got to know each other was working together with Appalachian Ministries.  Each week they come to this park with other volunteers to meet with the youth in the area, leading Bible studies, playing games, and simply loving the youth. 



Mom and Kay brought this huge bouquet of balloons from Richmond.  The colors were perfect.



Personally, I feel like this next shot is the one that should go in the invitations. 
Look closely - I feel certain you'll agree with me.  :)


This trio of images is my favorite.  I don't remember exactly what they were laughing at (maybe this was when I almost fell off the tire I was trying to perch on), but their expressions are priceless.


After a wardrobe change, we headed to a secret mountain-top location shown to me by my friend Brooke.  I would tell you where it was, but Brooke has made me promise to keep her secret...


Usually, our clients don't see their images for 2-3 weeks.  However, when that client lives with you - it's difficult to keep them waiting.  As I was downloading the images, Jody casually sat down beside me.  After a while, I let her watch, and this next image was our favorite.




One last shot with the balloons before they let them go...


"I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine..." 
                                  - Song of Solomon 6:3

Dillon and Jody - we can't believe it's the 6 month countdown to the wedding!  Time flies! 

jill <><

No comments:

Post a Comment