Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Katie | Senior 2011 | 10.27.10

Mondays are busy days.  It's the begining of the work week around here after 1 day off.  One day!!  That's all it takes to make your to do list quite a bit longer!!  But, the Monday I met Katie was fabulous!  I headed out to Panera for a wedding consultation, which I believe went quite well, considering I booked it.  :)  Next on the list was meeting up with Katie for her senior session.  She rocked it out!!  And she told me she wasn't very photogenic.




As most people know, mom comes along on our sessions as the official...well, everything BUT the photographer!  :)  This shot was her idea - gotta admit, it's pretty good.



Most seniors don't want a fall look in their pictures. But, Katie loves the fall!!



What a great job they did of picking three totally different looks.  This outfit was my favorite!


These next two are simply...stunning.



For Katie, things are a little different.  It's not sports she's involved in, but drama!! 
 And along with drama, she loves to read.  When her mom mentioned
bringing a Shakespeare book well, this is what I saw in my head....



Thank you for such a fabulous session, Katie!!

Kay

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful and all of the pictures are wonderful... but I REALLY love the book picture. SO SO Much!

    ReplyDelete