Monday, October 25, 2010

Braeden 1 year | 10.25.10

This is when we first met Braeden...


Look at him now!  I couldn't believe it when I went back thru his newborn pictures,
such a sweet little boy.  What an honor it has been to be a part of Braeden's first year. 
I must admit, he is one of my favorite babies.  :)



"A boy's story is the best that is ever told."
                   - Charles Dickens



We just can't get over how big Braeden looks in this next shot!




Silly boy!


Mrs. Holli brought along one of Braeden's favorite toys...a tunnel!  The minute he got in,
 I saw a huge smile spread across his face.  :)  Once he got to one end, he would just turn right
around going towards the other.  I believe he was quite amused!


After being so good for a while, then shedding a few tears, he gave me one last
stare down as a tear was rolling down his cheek.  So precious!!


Braeden loves his mom so much.  He just decided to relax with her for a while, it was hilarious!


Last shot - a for sure favorite.


Mrs. Holli, thank you so much for allowing us to capture Braeden's first year!  We have all loved watching him grow and can't wait to see more of you both.


Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment