Friday, March 28, 2014

Jamie | Colorado Springs, Colorado | 3.28.14

One of the (many) reasons I enjoy IPS's live classes, is that I get to spend some time in beautiful Colorado. It's a welcome change of scenery from the piney flat woods of East Texas.  And for our class finals, we get to shoot in places like this... Garden of the Gods - in Colorado Springs.  The day of my last final was much like today... a little bit dreary - but not enough to deter us from shooting!  :)


The Garden of the Gods is beautiful, and undeniably speaks of a Creator - the One God of the Bible.  And reminds me of this verse:

   "You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field will clap their hands."
                                                   - Isaiah 55:12


I'm happy to introduce my sweet friend and model for my Portraiture and Lighting final, Jamie Conzatti.  Not only is she a phenomenal cook, but she also is a huge part of keeping things organized at IPS.  :)  (And seriously - you will be SO happy that I'm sharing Jamie's cookie recipe with you!)











And my hands down, all around favorite...


Jamie, I truly had a blast getting to know you.  I thoroughly enjoyed our rides in the van, hanging out in the kitchen and our talks by the fireplace.  You are such an inspiring person and I looking forward to seeing you again soon!  Thanks for being my model!  :)

Kay

1 comment: