Monday, August 16, 2010

sydney | 8.15.10

It's always fun to find out how people make the connection with us - whether it's by word of mouth, or on the internet, or any other way.  This time we were surprised - because it turns out that Sydney is the cousin of our friend Larkyn.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, it is a SMALL WORLD!

When I was talking with Sydney's mom before the photoshoot, she told me that Sydney loves to play outside... but that she likes to dress up, and then go play outside.  :)



Sydney is a spitfire, that's for sure.  :)  As soon as I mentioned the idea of climbing up into this tree, she took off running, determined to climb it herself.  We gave her a boost up, and although she was more than enthusiastic about the idea of jumping out of it on her own, we insisted on helping her down. 


"Little girls have a magic all their own."
                    - Anonymous




I thought Sydney was excited about climbing the tree.  I saw "excited" when we had her hop up on the hay bales.  Of course, she felt it necessary to walk down the row and back before dismounting.  :)



What do you think?  Future Olympic gymnast?  Quite possibly!  :)


jill <><
__

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I haven't seen Sydney in several months; I can't believe how much older she looks in these pictures! They are absolutely beautiful! I love the closeups; they really show off her eyes. Another awesome job, girls!!!

    ReplyDelete