Friday, August 13, 2010

a sweet family | 8.13.10

You can't get much better than a family who is willing to traipse through a creek, all for the sake of pictures, which is why we were thrilled with the opportunity to meet the Sweet family!




I found out that Mr. Tim & Mrs. Jenny both graduated from Cumberland College - now the University of the Cumberlands - the school that I attend!  (I'm headed there in a week and a half!)


"For where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also."
                    - Matthew 6:21




"Families are like fudge - mostly sweet,
but with a few nuts."
                     - Anonymous




Trevor and Savannah were more interested in what little creatures were in the creek than smiling for the camera, but who can blame them?  It was a warm day and the water was cool - perfect for playing. 


We had such a fun evening with this family... even though there were a few snide remarks concerning my TENNESSEE VOLUNTEER apparel.  But, after living in the land of the infamous Kentucky Wildcats for the past three years - I've learned I just have to be the bigger person and put those comments behind me.  :)




These are some of my favorites.  It's so nice to see a big brother lovin' on his little sister!   :)

"I smile because you're my brother,
I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it!"
                               - Anonymous



jill <><
__

No comments:

Post a Comment