Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Conley Family | 6.29.10

Kay and I chose to pursue photography for more than one reason.  Yes, we enjoy the art of taking pictures, but we also know how important it is to capture the moments of our lives.  Time goes by so quickly, and before you know it, years have passed.  As the year 2009 passed, we found ourselves in a new place, a place where pictures have become so precious to us.  Our grandmother passed away in November.  Since that time, I've often found myself looking at photos of her.  We know that pictures can't in anyway replace people, but when the people are gone, the pictures and memories remain.  So if you haven't had your family together for a picture lately, take the time to do it.

It was for that reason we enjoyed spending an evening with this family.  All you have to do is walk around to Mr. Mike & Mrs. Norma's backyard to see that they love their children and grandchildren dearly - it's a veritable playground!  :)  I can tell that a lot of fun happens back there!  





While we were there, Mrs. Amy asked us to take a few shots of her girls, as it has been a while since
they've had their picture made.  I sure wish I could pull off the braided pigtails like these girls can! 



When I was a little girl, there was a sign that hung on my bedroom doorknob.  It read:
                                 "A face without freckles is like a night without stars."
Ashton and Tristan have plenty of freckles. :)



jill <><

_____

No comments:

Post a Comment