Thursday, March 7, 2013

cameron | 3.7.13

Let me start off by telling you that we shot this session, outside, in February.  To those of you who have lived in Texas for a long time, this is nothing new.  But to those of us who've spent most of our February's for the past decade huddled together in long johns and sweatshirts, when everyday was a good day for chili... this weather is still a WONDER to us!

We thoroughly enjoyed spending a warm afternoon with Cameron and his mom! 


When I was 8, I longed for people to ask me who my favorite author was.  I don't remember anyone actually asking, but I do remember volunteering the information.  :)  Eric Carle was my answer.  Too bad they don't make these "hungry caterpillars" for adults.





Makes us laugh... every time!




Talk about a sharp dresser...  :)



I hope you're beginning to see that the true theme of this photoshoot turned out to be "movin' & a groovin'."  As soon as Cameron sat down on the ground and we stepped back, he was off and crawling at warp speed.


Cameron quite enjoyed this bridge!  He went went to one side and back again...about 50 times!  :)



Thanks, Cameron, for such a fun afternoon for Kay and I! 

"You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!”
                 - Dr. Seuss

Jill & Kay
__

No comments:

Post a Comment