Friday, July 30, 2010

Bryan & Jonna | Part Two | 7.29.10


Here we go... Part Two of the Jackson wedding! 


Look at Jonna & the bridesmaids' bouquets... aren't they gorgeous?! 


It was just too cute watching the flowergirls look at Jonna's dress.  They looked at her like she was a princess who'd danced straight out of a fairytale.  And we all love this shot of the girls with Bryan.  :)




                   "May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other..."                               
                                 - 1 Thessalonians 3:12




Get a load of the wedding cake!  Talk about something that looks too pretty to eat!



When I stepped out onto the back patio, I was delighted to see a beautiful buffet... of CANDY!  I'll tell you who else was delighted... every single kid under the age of 12.  What a dream come true.  M&M's, Jolly Ranchers, Twizzlers, Rock Candy... and the list goes on.  Talk about your sugar rush!  

Oh - but I will say that I saw quite a few adults sneaking candy, pretending it was for their kids.  You know who you are!  :)


Everyone enjoyed the reception.  Bryan & Jonna took the time to make each person feel welcome and wanted.  Plus, the food was excellent, and the atmosphere at the Keene Run Country Club was so nice! 


The first dance...



There is something about this next image that I love.  You can just feel the fun and excitement coming from it.  :) 


The groom and his mom...


During the father/daughter dance, I kept humming the tune to Stephen Curtis Chapman's song, "Cinderella"

"So I will dance with Cinderella,
While she is here in my arms.
Cause I know something the prince never knew.
Oh, I will dance with Cinderella,
I don't want to miss even one song.
Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight...
And she'll be gone."


"They are no longer two, but one..."
                     - Matthew 19:6


Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Jackson!  :)  We all enjoyed being part of your wedding day!  And a special thanks to Jennifer Allen for letting us side shoot!

jill <><
_____

P.S.  Bryan & Jonna chose some fantastic vendors for their wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment