Saturday, May 28, 2011

Braeden's 1 Year Photobook

There are a few jobs within our business that only one of us do, and designing photobooks is one of those jobs.  There is just something about the process that makes Kay crazy, so the task falls to me.  (Although secretly, I don't mind - I rather enjoy them.)  Hopefully you've had the opportunity to see an example of the type of photobooks we offer.  If not... I just finished up a book for one of my favorite little fella's one-year session - and it was just too cute not to share!

The front cover:


A few of my favorite page layouts...



The picture on the far right of this last layout gets me every time... Braeden, you are such a funny little boy!



And we are SO excited about the fact that, come September, Braeden is going to be a big brother! :)

jill <><
__

No comments:

Post a Comment