Saturday, November 20, 2010

Deborah | Senior 2011 | 11.20.10

Four years ago, right before we moved from Indianapolis to Richmond, there was a girl from our new church who began e-mailing me.  We quickly became fast friends, and have been ever since!  :)  Deborah has always told me that I would be the one to take her senior pictures... and finally - I did!






" There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day Christ Jesus appears."
                                                                                                                                                       Philippians 1:6



This next one is a favorite for sure!


Deborah's session was our first time to shoot in Berea. 
Let me tell you, there were so many great locations!  Take this train station for example...


I have to confess, SENIORS are definitely some of my favorite shoots to do! There is SO much going on in their [our] lives right at the moment that you hope to capture in the pictures.  See what I mean?



When we first talked about ideas for Deborah's pictures, she mentioned a hat.  We completely forgot it until right at the very end.  Some people just look great in hats!





Deborah, I had such a blast shooting your senior pictures!  I'm thankful for our friendship!

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment